Our home care agency The Avondale Care Group, LLC., located in the heart of the great apple of New York, is looking for a compassionate and exceptionally motivated Field RN Supervisor Per Diems for Brooklyn, Queens & Manhattan areas. If that person is you, we would like to meet you today! The ideal candidate will take pride in the well-being of our patients and their families and go the extra mile to provide exceptional care.
Avondale Care Group, LLC is a family-owned and family-centered Home Care Agency. Avondale Care Group helps clients remain at home safely, comfortably, and easily by meeting their various individual life needs. We can arrange whatever assistance is needed. We will provide a full range of compassionate, dignified, and professional home health services. We will be your single point of contact for all of your healthcare needs. We believe that exceptional care, personalized attention, and respect for the individual are the rules, not the exceptions.
Per-diem visits are paid at $90.00 per Initial visit; Follow up $55.00 - Great price for field visits
Reports to: Director of Patient Services
- Perform client nursing assessments using the nursing process and evidence-based strategies.
- Assist client and caregiver teaching to ensure a safe plan of care.
- Provide caregiver supervision in the home.
- Collaborate with the client's medical provider to determine the need for home care services, and to develop, implement and revise the plan of care as appropriate.
- Responsible for creating CMS 485s.
- Other duties as assigned by DPS.
- Active and unencumbered NYS Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse license - Can be a recent grad (training provided).
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish – Reading/Speak/Write).
- Able to multi-task and critical think.
- 2 years plus experience.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Microsoft Professional Suite
- Must be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination will be required.